The picture of your perfect beach holiday is wrapped in the ease and comfort of this amazing beachfront home. Located on a prized ridge of this exclusive millionaires row, this home benefits from the elevation that provides views to the ocean as well as the ability to watch the sun gently set over Mooloolaba.
Sleeps 8 Guests Comfortably.
The picture of your perfect beach holiday is wrapped in the ease and comfort of this amazing beachfront home. Located on a prized ridge of this exclusive millionaires row, this home benefits from the elevation that provides views to the ocean as well as the ability to watch the sun gently set over the Mooloolaba skyline. Cleverly designed for the environment, the home embraces the Queensland beach lifestyle, maximising views, breezes and sunlight.
With wide entertaining decks spilling off the open plan living area via bi-fold doors, there is a real sense of luxurious spaciousness as well as the practicality of a state of the art kitchen. The upper level also houses the king sized master airconditioned bedroom complete with amazing walk in robe and glamorous ensuite with corner spa. A powder-room and the second airconditioned bedroom suitable for children are also housed on this level. Downstairs are 2 generous airconditioned bedrooms, bathroom, powder-room and a separate media/living space. Best of all this also opens onto the decked pool area with tranquil water feature and lush tropical plantings that allow for privacy.
The location is just 15 metres to the beach, minutes from the patrolled Kawana surf club and is an easy stroll to local shops and conveniences, parks, boat ramp and so much more. Make time out for the perfect holiday and enjoy your stay at this stunning beachfront home. This property is well suited to couples and families. Property is surrounded by tropical gardens and is fully fenced with remote gates.
Sorry No Pets
Bedroom 1: U/S: 1 x King Bed (ensuite and WIR)
Bedroom 2: U/S: 2 x King Single Beds
Bedroom 3: D/S: 1 x Queen Bed with Robes
Bedroom 4: D/S: 1 x Queen Bed with Robes (overlooking pool)
Bathroom 1: U/S: Ensuite with Shower/ Corner Spa/ Double Vanity & Separate Toilet
Bathroom 2: U/S: Powder Room
Bathroom 3: D/S: Shower with Vanity
Bathroom 4: D/S: Powder Room
Superb Hinterland and Pacific Ocean views
Located directly across the road from the beach
Salt water pool
Large front entertaining deck with lounge and egg chair with ocean views
Al fresco dining on the rear deck overlooking the pool and hinterland
Plasma TV with DVD Player and Austar
Airconditioning in all bedrooms and downstairs media room
Sun lounges and bar table and stools located by the pool
Large gas BBQ on rear deck
Dining for 8 people
Wall oven and induction cooktop and microwave
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Washing machine and dryer
Iron and ironing board
Surrounded by tropical gardens
Secure remote controlled garage for 2 cars
Secure remote controlled gate
Check in at 3pm
Check out at 10am
Minimum stay of 3 nights during low and mid season
Minimum stay of 7 nights during peak season (15 December to 7 January)
Minimum stay of 5 nights during Easter
A $1,000 bond applies to all stays
Please note that a "No Party Policy" applies to this property.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOOKINGS & DEPOSITS
Gorman & Gray Property acts as the Agent of the Owner of the property and accepts reservations in that capacity in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Gorman & Gray is not responsible for circumstances out of our control, such as change of ownership or loss of rental management. Should this occur we will refund any deposit paid or transfer your booking to another suitable property.
Deposit - To secure your booking a non refundable deposit of 50% must be paid upon booking.
Balance of payment - The balance outstanding is payable no later than 30 days prior to the arrival date by cheque, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or direct deposit. Should the balance not be paid then the booking may be cancelled and any monies retained as per the cancellation policy. Please note we do not accept American Express or Diners Club
Check In – A member of Gorman & Gray shall meet you at the property for your convenience. Arrangements for this service must be made prior to arrival. Alternative arrangements may be made for those arrivals after business hours. Upon check in, the person whose name the booking is in, must supply a valid MasterCard or Visa in their name along with photo ID eg. Current drivers licence. If no credit card is available then a cash security deposit may be requested at the discretion of the booking agent.
Check Out – Check Out is at 10am and further instructions shall be provided upon check-in.
All cancellations must be advised in writing.
Up to 7 days prior to arrival: Should a guest cancel their booking a 50% of total cost of stay shall be retained. Any additional funds shall be refunded (merchant fees or third party commission fees excluded). If we are able to successfully re-let the property for the entire period all funds shall be refunded less a $250 administration fee, merchant fees and third party booking commission.
Less than 7 days prior to arrival: All funds shall be retained unless we are able to successfully re-let the property for the entire period. Note a $250 administration fee plus merchant fees and third party booking fees shall be retained.
Note: No refunds shall be given for late arrivals or early departures.
Note: 7 day time frame is equivalent to 168 hours prior to usual check-in time.
Note: We highly recommend you invest in travel insurance.
Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5.00pm. Please note for all after hours emergencies only contact: 0400 857 785.
Please be advised calls to the after hour phone may incur a call out fee. This number is to be used for emergency calls only.
CLEANING & LINEN
Our properties are cleaned prior to arrival and upon departure. For an additional fee our staff can arrange more frequent cleaning or linen change. Please note that beach towels are not included and bathroom towels should not be removed from properties. Beach towels can be hired through our office. The cleaning charge made upon booking includes a standard clean, however should any additional cleaning be requested or required an extra charge will be debited to your credit card. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property. Linen is included in your stay. For bookings made prior to 17th October, 2016, linen is only included for stays of 7 nights or more and the booking price at that time is reflective of this.
A security bond of $1,000 applies to each stay. The bond will be refunded within 3 days in full subject to the above conditions being met (subject to third party booking site rules). It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to BBQ cleaning, additional linen, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared ..Etc.
CREDIT CARD & EFTPOS FEES
All bookings paid for by credit card will incur a fee of,
* MasterCard & Visa - current fee is 2%
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY
To maintain a high standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect the property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
1. All of the guests jointly and severally agree in consideration of the payment of the deposit as follows:-
2. The guest hereby authorise the agent to take an imprint of a credit card or record details thereof for any of the guests
and to retain that imprint/details until the agent/and or its servants have checked the property.
3. In the event that the property or the common area relating to the property or building has been damaged, whether such damage is wilful or not, in the sole and absolute discretion of the agent or its servants, or left in an excessively dirty or untidy state in the sole and absolute discretion of the agent or its servants the agent may without reference enter a debit on the security deposit or supplied credit card of the guest and the guest hereby authorises the agent to do so.
2. Nothing in this agreement shall compromise the agent’s right to issue legal proceedings in Queensland or elsewhere at its discretion seeking damages and/or any claim, which may arise by reason of the negligence and/or wilful damage of the guests and/or invitees whatsoever.
3. This agreement shall constitute the whole of the agreement between the parties and any express and/or implied warranties imposed upon the agent/or its servants or its principle by legislation or law of the extent that is possible are expressly excluded.
4. The accommodation hired is to be used for holiday purposes only. Non-disclosure or any unauthorised use will result in immediate eviction with no refund of monies paid. This house has a “No Party Policy”. If we receive a complaint about noise and behaviour we will attempt to contact the guest on the mobile phone number provided. If we are unable to reach the guest, a security company will be called to attend and notify the guest of the complaint. This service will be at the cost of the guest. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
5. A late check out fee will be charged if the property is not vacated by 10:00 am (unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Agent) on the day of departure. This departure fee can be debited to the guest and the guest hereby authorises the agent to do so.
6. Whilst every care is taken with description and representation of the property, should the property be booked sight unseen and is not up to expectation no refund will be issued. Whilst every care is taken with the maintenance of the property the agent will not be responsible for any electrical appliances, furniture, or inventory items that may become faulty during the course of the stay.
7. With telephone or email bookings, the description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith but no responsibility can be accepted for an inaccurate description.
8. All guests will abide by the regulations as set out in the Body Corporate By-laws and displayed in the property (where applicable).
9. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons for which the property is equipped to accommodate and as confirmed upon booking, unless prior consent of the agent is obtained. Failure to comply with this condition will render the tenancy subject to immediate cancellation and forfeiture of rentals paid. Fees may apply for additional guests. All guests must be over the age of 25 years unless accompanied by an adult. ID must be provided where requested.
10. On departure all keys/cards and garage remote controls must be returned to one of our staff. Should any keys/cards garage and TV remotes be missing the guest authorises the agent to debit them for the full cost of the replacements.
11. Linen is provided within the cleaning charge.
12. All of our properties are self-catering, we provide a starter pack of the basics to get you started but you will need to go shopping or order online. Due to health regulations we are not allowed to leave opened food items.
13. Pets are permitted at this property and the agency must be notified where guests choose to bring their pet. This is limited to one pet only and the guest agrees to compensate the owner for any damage incurred. Pets are not allowed on carpeted areas, in bedrooms or on furniture.
14. Outside of office hours a $100 lock out fee will be charged if guests are locked out of their property.
15. Without limiting the foregoing terms and conditions, additional terms and conditions may be issued for individual holiday lettings.
Please click on the Book Now Button on the right and enter your holiday dates to see a price for your stay.
7 night minimum stay applies over the Christmas Peak period
5 night minimum stay applies over the Easter Peak period
For your added security, this property is managed in Australia and we will never ask you to make payments to an overseas bank account.