Contemporary cool - Enjoy a break any time at this classic Coolum beach house located in central Coolum. Perched in an exclusive elevated street, you’ll enjoy the full coastal panorama as well as the stunning evening sunsets over the mountain ranges.
Comfortably sleeps 8 - 10 Guests
Contemporary cool - Experience a classic coastalThe White House - Coolum Beach House
break at this gorgeous Coolum beach house located in central Coolum. Perched in an exclusive elevated street, you’ll enjoy the full coastal panorama as well as the stunning evening sunsets over the mountain ranges.
Spanning over 3 levels there’s space for all to spread out and find the perfect place to unwind. On the top level you’ll find the master bedroom with renovated ensuite & private balcony that has the most amazing views. An additional 2 bedrooms on this level share the full main bathroom.
The middle level of the home is a brilliant living zone with huge stacking doors that open and fill the home with light & breeze. The stunningly furnished home is spacious with a luxurious leather lounge with enough seating for 12, large dining table, state of the art modern kitchen with a marble topped servery bar with seating for 6 and miele appliances and wine fridge.The laundry and an additional bathroom are also found on this level.
The wrap around decks enable you to enjoy the full effect of the Northern aspect with all day sun available and retractable sun blinds to sooth & cool you down if you need it. The lower level has another ensuited bedroom as well as a cool rumpus room with fuzeball table & flat screen TV. There’s also a convertible day bed for added guests or lucky kids!
It's an easy walk from here to the surf club, patrolled beached, café’s & all of the shopping boutiques on offer at this prime beachfront location.
House sleeps 8 comfortably in beds. An additional 2 x single trundle beds are located in rumpus room.
The Coolum beach house is completely fenced with remote garage for one car, plenty of additional car parking space on the driveway behind secure remote gates.
Pets considered upon application.
Bedroom 1: U/S: 1 x Queen Bed with Ensuite and Walk-in-Robe and Amazing Views
Bedroom 2: U/S: 2 x Single Beds with Fan
Bedroom 3: U/S: 1 x Queen Bed with Fan
Bedroom 4: D/S: 1 x King Bed with Ensuite and Airconditioning
There are two additional single trundle beds located in the downstairs rumpus room
Ensuite: Shower, vanity and toilet
Full Bathroom with Shower, Spa Bath, Vanity and Separate Toilet
Ensuite: Shower, Vanity and Toilet
Middle Level: Separate Toilet and Vanity
Alfresco dining on upper deck with ocean views and BBQ
Electronic External Blinds
Large flat screen TV with Blue Ray
Rumpus Room with TV, DVD, fuzeball
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Wifi can be arranged at a cost for the guest.
Check in at 2pm
Check out at 10am
Additional mid-stay cleans and wifi hire can be arranged
A $1,000 bond applies to all stays - preauthorisation on credit card
Please note that a "No Party Policy" applies to this property.
Linen is included in the cleaning charge for your stay.
BOOKINGS & DEPOSITS
Gorman & Gray Property acts as the Agent of the Owner of the property and accepts reservations in that capacity in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Gorman & Gray is not responsible for circumstances out of our control, such as change of ownership or loss of rental management. Should this occur we will refund any deposit paid or transfer your booking to another suitable property.
Deposit - To secure your booking a non refundable deposit of 50% must be paid upon booking.
Balance of payment - The balance outstanding is payable no later than 30 days prior to the arrival date by cheque, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or direct deposit. Should the balance not be paid then the booking may be cancelled and any monies retained as per the cancellation policy. Please note we do not accept American Express or Diners Club
Check In – A member of Gorman & Gray shall meet you at the property for your convenience or alternatively at our office at a pre-arranged time. Arrangements for this service must be made prior to arrival. Alternative arrangements shall be made for those arrivals after business hours. Upon check in, the person whose name the booking is in, must supply a valid MasterCard or Visa in their name along with photo ID eg. Current drivers licence. If no credit card is available then a cash security deposit may be requested at the discretion of the booking agent.
Check Out – Check Out is at 10am and further instructions shall be provided upon check-in.
All cancellations must be advised in writing.
Up to 7 days prior to arrival: Should a guest cancel their booking a 50% of total cost of stay shall be retained. Any additional funds shall be refunded (merchant fees or third party commission fees excluded). If we are able to successfully re-let the property for the entire period all funds shall be refunded less a $250 administration fee, merchant fees and third party booking commission.
Less than 7 days prior to arrival: All funds shall be retained unless we are able to successfully re-let the property for the entire period. Note a $250 administration fee plus merchant fees and third party booking fees shall be retained.
Note: No refunds shall be given for late arrivals or early departures.
Note: 7 day time frame is equivalent to 168 hours prior to usual check-in time.
Note: We highly recommend you invest in travel insurance.
Monday - Friday - 8:30am - 5.00pm. Please note for all after hours emergencies only contact: 0400 857 785.
Please be advised calls to the after hour phone may incur a call out fee. This number is to be used for emergency calls only.
CLEANING & LINEN
Our properties are cleaned prior to arrival and upon departure. For an additional fee our staff can arrange more frequent cleaning or linen change. Please note that beach towels are not included and bathroom towels should not be removed from properties. Beach towels can be hired through our office. The cleaning charge made upon booking includes a standard clean, however should any additional cleaning be requested or required an extra charge will be debited to your credit card. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property. Linen is included in your stay.
A security bond of $1,000 applies to each stay. The bond will be refunded within 3 days in full subject to the above conditions being met (subject to third party booking site rules). It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to BBQ cleaning, wifi usage, additional linen, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared ..Etc.
CREDIT CARD & EFTPOS FEES
All bookings paid for by credit card will incur a fee of,
* MasterCard & Visa - current fee is 2%
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY
To maintain a high standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect the property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
1. All of the guests jointly and severally agree in consideration of the payment of the deposit as follows:-
2. The guest hereby authorise the agent to take an imprint of a credit card or record details thereof for any of the guests
and to retain that imprint/details until the agent/and or its servants have checked the property.
3. In the event that the property or the common area relating to the property or building has been damaged, whether such damage is wilful or not, in the sole and absolute discretion of the agent or its servants, or left in an excessively dirty or untidy state in the sole and absolute discretion of the agent or its servants the agent may without reference enter a debit on the security deposit or supplied credit card of the guest and the guest hereby authorises the agent to do so.
2. Nothing in this agreement shall compromise the agent’s right to issue legal proceedings in Queensland or elsewhere at its discretion seeking damages and/or any claim, which may arise by reason of the negligence and/or wilful damage of the guests and/or invitees whatsoever.
3. This agreement shall constitute the whole of the agreement between the parties and any express and/or implied warranties imposed upon the agent/or its servants or its principle by legislation or law of the extent that is possible are expressly excluded.
4. The accommodation hired is to be used for holiday purposes only. Non-disclosure or any unauthorised use will result in immediate eviction with no refund of monies paid. This house has a “No Party Policy”. If we receive a complaint about noise and behaviour we will attempt to contact the guest on the mobile phone number provided. If we are unable to reach the guest, a security company will be called to attend and notify the guest of the complaint. This service will be at the cost of the guest. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
5. A late check out fee will be charged if the property is not vacated by 10:00 am (unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Agent) on the day of departure. This departure fee can be debited to the guest and the guest hereby authorises the agent to do so.
6. Whilst every care is taken with description and representation of the property, should the property be booked sight unseen and is not up to expectation no refund will be issued. Whilst every care is taken with the maintenance of the property the agent will not be responsible for any electrical appliances, furniture, or inventory items that may become faulty during the course of the stay.
7. With telephone or email bookings, the description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith but no responsibility can be accepted for an inaccurate description.
8. All guests will abide by the regulations as set out in the Body Corporate By-laws and displayed in the property (where applicable).
9. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons for which the property is equipped to accommodate and as confirmed upon booking, unless prior consent of the agent is obtained. Failure to comply with this condition will render the tenancy subject to immediate cancellation and forfeiture of rentals paid. Fees may apply for additional guests. All guests must be over the age of 25 years unless accompanied by an adult. ID must be provided where requested.
10. On departure all keys/cards and garage remote controls must be returned to one of our staff. Should any keys/cards garage and TV remotes be missing the guest authorises the agent to debit them for the full cost of the replacements.
11. Linen is provided within the cleaning charge.
12. All of our properties are self-catering, we provide a starter pack of the basics to get you started but you will need to go shopping or order online. Due to health regulations we are not allowed to leave opened food items.
13. Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the agent. Under no circumstances are pets allowed on any furniture or in bedrooms - extra cleaning costs may apply.
14. Outside of office hours a $100 lock out fee will be charged if guests are locked out of their property.
15. Without limiting the foregoing terms and conditions, additional terms and conditions may be issued for individual holiday lettings.
16. It is a requirement that guests are aged 25 years and over, unless in the care of an adult, to stay at this property
Please click on the Book Now Button on the right and enter your holiday dates to see a price for your stay.
7 night minimum stay applies over the Christmas Peak period
5 night minimum stay applies over the Easter Peak period
For your added security, this property is managed in Australia and we will never ask you to make payments to an overseas bank account.