Westaway House will embrace your holiday senses and ecological heart. Located along the edge of magical Currimundi Lake, parklands and adjacent to the stunning beach, the home is north facing and provides comfortable coastal style living - ideal for long, lazy family holidays. The home is also pet friendly. Comfortably sleeps 10 guests
Westaway House will embrace your holiday senses and ecological heart. Located on the edge of magical Currimundi Lake, parklands and adjacent to the stunning beach, the home is north facing and provides comfortable coastal style living - ideal for long, lazy family holidays.
The home has been refreshed with a new kitchen and bathroom whilst still retaining the original beach house charm. The living spaces are located on the second level, comprising 5 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 separate lounges. The front deck overlooking the parklands to the lake are the perfect escape to enjoy al fresco dining and relaxation.
The home is pet friendly upon approval in writing by the agent/owner.
WiFi is complimentary.
Bedroom 1: U/S: 1 x Queen Bed with Fan
Bedroom 2: U/S: 1 x Queen Bed with Fan
Bedroom 3: U/S: 2 x Single Beds with Fan
Bedroom 4: U/S: 1 x Queen Bed with Fan
Bedroom 5: U/S: 1 x Queen Bed with Fan
Bathroom 1: Shower, vanity and toilet
Bathroom 1: Shower, vanity and separate toilet
Alfresco dining on upper deck with views and BBQ
Lounge (off dining area) with flat screen TV
Second Lounge with TV
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Airconditioned lounge/dining/kitchen area
Laundry: Washing Machine, Dryer and clothesline
Check in at 3pm
Check out at 10am
Additional mid-stay cleans and additional linen and baby hire can be arranged
A $1,000 security deposit (bond) applies to all stays - preauthorisation on credit card
Please note that a "No Party Policy" applies to this property.
Linen is included in the cleaning charge for your stay.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gorman & Gray Holidays (Gray & Gorman Pty Ltd) acts as the agent of the owner of the property and accepts reservations in that capacity in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
1. The owner/agent will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur, we shall endeavour to transfer the booking to another suitable property or refund the monies paid.
2. Whilst every care is taken with description and representation of the property, should the property be booked sight unseen and not up to the guest's expectation, no refund will be issued.
3. The owner/agent will not make financial compensation to guests for any; equipment failure or electrical or appliance failure during the guest's stay, however every effort will be made to have the problem resolved as soon as possible.
4. Guests will inform us immediately of any damages relating to the property and/or its contents. The guest is responsible for any damages, breakages, theft or loss during their stay.
5. All guests must be over 25 years of age unless they are a dependant of an adult.
6. Should a technician be called out where no fault is found, the guest shall be liable for the cost of such call out - $100 minimum charge.
7. All guests will abide by the regulations as set out in the Body Corporate By-Laws and House Rules displayed within the property.
1. The owner/agent takes no responsibility for the guest's personal property and Gorman & Gray Holidays recommends that guests arrange their own travel insurance. Should a guest leave behind personal property there will be a minimum charge of $15 to return same to the guest via postage or courier.
No Party Policy:
1. This home is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood and as such a strict no party policy applies. We ask you to keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm for the safety, comfort and privacy of neighbours. Failure to do this can result in eviction and loss of Bond. If in the event of our security company being called out due to a noise complaint the guest will be liable for all fees from the security company.
1. This property is self-catering. A starter pack including tea, coffee, milk, dishwashing and laundry detergent, dishwasher powder and toilet paper is provided for the guest's convenience upon arrival.
1. Please do not tamper with the TV systems as these are professionally managed and maintained and are not to be altered by guests. Guests will be liable for any additional maintenance costs should the settings be tampered with.
1. Pets are welcome to join our guests on holidays with the written authorisation from the property owner/agent.
2. Pets are not allowed to go into carpeted areas or on furnishings.
3. Any damage or mess caused by the pet shall be rectified by the pet owner.
Arrival and Departure Times:
Check in time is 3pm with a departure time of 10am.
1.Whilst Gorman & Gray Holidays are happy to try and work in with guest's requests, consideration of departing guests and housekeeping requirements will dictate whether or not this is possible.
2.Please note that there are no early check-ins or late check-outs during busy and peak periods.
3.The agent shall meet guests at the property (or our office) to hand over keys to the property.
Security Deposit (Bond):
1. No access shall be provided to the property without a security bond being paid.
2.Any excessive cleaning charges, above the normal level of cleaning due to the property being left in an unacceptable state; or, recovery of payments for any additional services required to be performed to bring the property back into the state and condition it was prior to your entry to the property shall be claimed from the bond.
3.Guests will inform us immediately of any damages relating to the property and/or its contents. The guest is responsible for any damages, breakages, theft or loss during their stay.
4.The security deposit will only be used in full or in part depending on recovery of any incidental items as soon as practical after inspection of the property. Guests will be informed any incidental costs as soon as practicable. Where the security deposit is insufficient to cover the total of any such incidental costs the guest will be liable for the additional costs and the guest agrees to pay the additional balance from the nominated credit card or as soon as practical after being advised of such costs.
1. The property should be left in a similar state as its condition upon arrival. The standard departure clean does not include washing dishes, emptying the dishwasher and fridge, rubbish removal or cleaning BBQs.
2. Failure to clean the BBQ will result in a $70 cleaning charge.
3. The property must be secured and all windows shut, airconditioners, lights and fans turned off and doors locked upon departure.
4. Arrangements regarding key return shall be conveyed upon check-in.
All cancellations must be advised in writing.
Up to 7 days prior to arrival: Should a guest cancel their booking a 50% of total cost of stay shall be retained. Any additional funds shall be refunded (merchant fees or third party commission fees excluded). If we are able to successfully re-let the property for the entire period all funds shall be refunded less a $250 administration fee, merchant fees and third party booking commission.
Less than 7 days prior to arrival: All funds shall be retained unless we are able to successfully re-let the property for the entire period. Note a $250 administration fee plus merchant fees and third party booking fees shall be retained.
Note: No refunds shall be given for late arrivals or early departures.
Note: 7 day time frame is equivalent to 168 hours prior to usual check-in time.
Note: We highly recommend you invest in travel insurance.
Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5.00pm. Please note for all after hours emergencies only contact: 0400 857 785.
Please be advised calls to the after hour phone may incur a call out fee. This number is to be used for emergency calls only.
Please click on the "Book Now" button on the right and enter your holiday dates to see quote for your stay.
Seven night minimum price stay applies over Christmas period.
Five night minimum price stay applies over Easter period.
For your added security, this property is managed in Australia and we shall never ask you to make payments into an overseas bank account.